Book Shelley For A Speaking Engagement
Shelley has nearly 30 years of public speaking experience and has given hundred of presentations for a diversity of audiences ranging from the general public, primary and high school students, undergraduate and graduate students, research scientists and science managers, and policy makers. Shelley loves the study of communication. This and her passionate for sharing her love of nature drive her to create engaging, informative, and enjoyable presentations that leave the audience inspired and entertained.
TO BOOK A SPEAKING ENGAGEMENT OR WORKSHOP, PLEASE FILL OUT THE ONLINE FORM AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE
Through Shelley's training and life-long experience as a biologist, educator, conservationist, photographer, writer, entrepreneur, storyteller, and career mentor and life coach, she is able to speak on a very wide diversity of topics including, but not limited to….
- environment issues (e.g., climate change, plastic pollution, renewable energy) & sustainability
- natural history & nature conservation
- nature and conservation photography
- the power of photography and visual storytelling
- experiential and expeditionary learning
Shelley is able to delivery presentations and well as workshops on the above topics
In her capacity as a career mentor and life coach, Shelley is also able to speak and do workshops on the following topics...
- career planning
- overcoming challenges to have the career and life you desire
- personal life mapping
- any of the above topics focused specifically on women
In addition to presentations on these topics, you can book one on one career mentoring and life coaching sessions with Shelley.
MAKE A BOOKING BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW. WE'LL REPLY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE