Our Youth Environmental Leadership ExpeditionProgram in more detail….
- Explore and learn about the natural environment and gain a deep understanding of human impacts on it;
- Explore solutions to these human-induced impacts;
- Use photography and film making to document the surrounding environment, the human impacts on it, and to create and deliver environmental presentations with impact;
- Learn about conservation photography and the power of photography for creating change;
- Develop skills environmental visual communication;
- Develop leadership and self-confidence and feel empowered to effect positive change;
- Participate in a project that will effect positive environmental change.